1. Paris is the capital of France, and, also a romantic city. The museums and the interesting constructions with an extraordinary architecture offer you an amazing scenery where you can enjoy your holiday, of course. The most representative monuments in Paris are Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Les Invalides, Louvre Museum and a lot more. Paris has 14.8 milion international visitors per annum.
2. London, located in England, has 14 milion visitors per year. People come here for especially for its attractive parks and gardens, museums, architecture. Main attractions are Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, London Eye, London Zoo, the Natural History Museum, the Globe Theatre, the Charles Dickens Museum and Madame Tussauds. Big Ben is the great bell of the clock tower and is very famous in the entire world.
3. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and is the most visited city in Asia at 10.2 million tourists per year. Big tourist attractions in Bangkok include the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun.
4. Singapore is a world financial center and popular city with tourists. The city of Singapore is very visited and loved by the tourists due to its two casino resorts which attract a lot of people year after year. This city has 9.7 milion visitors annually.
5. Kuala Lumpur, situated in Malaysia, is the 5th most visited city in the world and home to the magnificent Petronas Towers which were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998-2004. It has 8.9 milion visitors per year.
6. New York ranks only in sixth place, but has 8.7 milion visitors per year. The major destinations here are Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Broadway theater productions, museums such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art, greenspaces such as Central Park and Washington Square Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, the Natural History Museum etc.
7. Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates and certainly one of the most fascinating architectural places in the world today. With 7.6 milion visitors annually, it ranks a well-deserved seventh place.
8. Istanbul, in Turkey, sees 7.5 million tourists per year which ranks 8th in the world and 3rd in Europe. The main attractions here are the mosques, the palaces, the restaurants, and, of course, the people who are very nice and friendly.
9. Hong Kong is a major financial center in the world which helps the city attract 7 million visitors per year. The personal feature of this city is that attracts with the diverse contrasts of stunning city scapes and soaring mountains, heritage sites and extensive green countryside.
10. Located at the mouth of the Yangtze River, Shanghai has 6.7 million visitors each year. Popular tourist attractions in Shanghai include the Bund and the City God Temple.