Top 10 Spa Resorts
10. Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo Spa (Sedona, Arizona-US)-Over the years, this resort has managed to reunite their guests with the nature in a pleasant and soothing way. Inspired by the Native American culture and surrounded by the majestic red rock formations of Northern Arizona’s Boynton Canyon, Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo Spa offers world-class accommodation and supreme relaxation.
9. Le Sirenuse (Positano, Italy)-Opened in 1951, Le Sirenuse is one of the finest hotels in Southern Italy. It is owned by the Sersale family, who consider the place as their private home and treat their guests as memebers of their family. The architect who designed the Spa and Fitness Center stepped away from the conventional Moorish architecture, creating a modern attitude to health, providing a perfect atmosphere for rejuvenation.
8. The Setai (Miami, United States of America)-In the heart of South Beach, The Setai is an intimate oceanfront resort. It is characterized by Asian influences and the international Art Deco movement. The Spa at The Setai transports the traditions of the Pacific Rim with treatments that restore and realign the body with the spirit.
7. The Wickaninnish Inn (Tofino, Canada)-When guests arrive here, they think that they have entered another world. Surrounded by the ocean on three sides with an old growth forest as a backdrop, the feelings of freedom and tranquility become a common denominator for tourists. The addition of the Ancient Cedars Spa has elevated the stay at the Wickaninnish Inn to new heights of relaxation.
6. Auberge Du Soleil (San Francisco, United States of America)-It was originally a restaurant, which few years later grew in a hotel. The spa services are incredible and the staff treats their guests like royalty. The resort is made of two parts: the main Mediterranean villa with the main guest rooms and the garden cottages, very intimate and romantic, each named after a French province. The cuisine smartly combines influences from Asian and Californian food.
5. The Grove (Hertfordshire, United Kingdom)-Opened in September 2003, The Grove offers a wide range of activities to its guests. Just 35 minutes from London, the resort expands on 300 acres where you can play tennis, golf, relax and enjoy high-quality spa treatments at Sequoia Spa. Every treatment is a total caring experience and the ultimate in luxury offered by the ESPA Ayurvedic philosophy.
4. Banyan Tree Phuket (Cherngtalay, Thailand)-One of Asias most spectacular Spa Resorts, Banyan Tree Phuket reflects the complex and diverse culture of Thailand through the architecture and design of 123 villas. 52 villas have their own jacuzzi and 46 their own private swimming pool. The Banyan Tree Health Spa is among the best in Asia and offers a large variety of non-clinical treatments.
3. Four Seasons Bali Jimbaran Bay (Bali, Indonesia)-Located on the southern tip of the island of Bali, the resort’s luxurious villas are built into a gently terraced hillside named Bukit Permai (Beautiful Hill). Spa treatments at Four Seasons Bali Jimbaran Bay incorporate essences of plants, aromas of healing flowers, elements from the ocean and Balinese and Indonesian herbs and spices – all blended from traditional recipes into modern-day beauty rituals.
2. Four Seasons Hualalai Kona (Hawaii, United States)-The resort is set on the Big Island’s exclusive Kona-Kohala Coast. This showpiece resort captures the essence of Hawaiian design, culture and tradition. The treatments at the Spa may be enjoyed outdoors in the exotic newhales, secluded for privacy. The Spa’s Apothecary was influenced by the Kupuna (island elders) who shared their healing traditions and knowledge of native plants and minerals.
1. Little Dix Bay (Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands)-A piece of heaven on earth, Little Dix Bay welcomes its guests with services tamed for sophisticated tastes. The resort offers tranquility and relaxation like nowhere in the Caribbean. The Spa, situated on the cliff’s edge, lets the guests enjoy the intoxicating beauty of the surrounding environment and captures the essence of relaxation and renewal of this Caribbean spa vacation escape.
Posted in Asia, Europe, Pacific, S. America, World | Tagged Auberge Du Soleil, Banyan Tree Phuket, Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo Spa, Four Seasons Bali Jimbaran Bay, Four Seasons Hualalai Kona, Le Sirenuse, Little Dix Bay, The Grove, The Setai, The Wickaninnish Inn.